1. Toddler toys for boy: Woodpecker toy requires tiny pressure and controlled movements to pull each worm out, also requirework on pinching and hand-eye coordination to putworms back intotree.
2. Sensory toys for toddlers: Occupational therapy toys have two ways to play: Erect or lay flat. Catching worms upright for an added finesse challenge for kids. It's a toy that will keep a toddler's attention.
3. Fine motor toys:Coordination game isperfect size for kids to grasp in their hands, continuously enhancecontrol and flexibility ofdifferent body parts, such as fingers and wrist. Sensory toys for toddlers to exercise their fine motor skills while having fun playing.
4. Montessori toys for 2 3 4 5 years old: Pressingmommy bird wing will produce sweet music and lights, pressingmouth will produce simulated bird calls. It doesn't make lots of noise. Also can be a fun color learning game from recognizingcolorful worms, which are manipulative and enjoyable.
5. Cute and fun educational toy: Educational toy, early development toy and learning toys it is fun and a practical tool for improvingmotor skills as well as color recognition and other skills.